In order to fly a drone (or UAS as it should be called) commercially in the UK, it is a requirement that the operator must have a PfCO (Permission for Commercial Operation) issued by the Civil Aviation Authority. Over the last few days we have been on the PfCO Ground School provided by We are happy to say that Mark has passed the Ground School exam – and the Practical Flight Test. All that remains now is to complete the Operations Manual and then apply for the PfCO. When that is received we will be able to offer fully insured professional aerial property photography and video in the UK.

PS. All completed and qualified now. PfCO received.

If you are interested in having your property photographed or filmed from the air in the near future, please get in touch using our contact form